Privacy & Cookies
GDPR at i-view London Ltd
i-view London Ltd fully complies with all of its obligations under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) legislation.
We ensure that all our employees and freelancers who have access to personal data;
- Are reliable and have received adequate training and updates on compliance & the data protection laws applicable to processing personal data.
- Are required to pass an annual data protection compliance test.
- Fully understand i-view privacy policies and are able to demonstrate how they comply with GDPR while working at i-view.
- Sign a binding written contractual obligation with i-view London regarding data protection law compliance.
- Keep all personal data confidential
i-view London implements and maintains security measures in relation to the processing of personal data to ensure that the security requirements of data protection laws (GDPR Articles 28 & 32) are met.
For all of our clients who book i-view London Ltd as the Service Provider for studio rental, i-view London Ltd is the Data Processor of any Personal Data provided by the controller. i-view London will process the Personal Data solely to perform its obligations under a specific contract/project by a controller and will process and document all processes in line with GDPR
- only act on the written instructions of the controller (Article 29);
- not use a sub-processor without the prior written authorisation of the controller (Article 28.2);
- co-operate with supervisory authorities (such as the ICO) in accordance with Article 31;
- ensure the security of its processing in accordance with Article 32;
- keep records of its processing activities in accordance with Article 30.2;
- notify any personal data breaches to the controller in accordance with Article 33;
- appoint a data protection officer if required in accordance with Article 37; and
- appoint (in writing) a representative within the European Union if required in accordance with Article 27.
i-view London Ltd will ensure that personal data is lawful in line with GDPR. We will continue to work in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, meaning personal data will be accurate, completely confidential, relevant, secure and only stored for the required amount of time.
We appointed the Operations Director to be our Privacy Leader.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
All About Cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org
Network Advertising Initiative: www.networkadvertising.org